The Training and Placement Cell of the institute is one of the focal point. The team consists of central training and placement officer assisted by Department Training and placement coordinators. The cell is responsible for various activities like maintaining student’s database, and industry database, liasoning with industries/institutes, organizing training programmes and campus drives. Technical and Non-Technical training programmes/events organized include
Technical workshop/seminars in accordance with the domain requirement of the industry visiting the campus.
Non-Technical training programmes to develop the skill sets required by the students to attend any campus drive. These training programmes are intended to develop various skills like Teamwork, Leadership, Emotional intelligence, Communication skill, Interpersonal skill, Soft Skills Training, Aptitude Training, Mock GD / PI Sessions For Final Year Students, Mock Aptitude Tests (Written And Online) For Final Year Students, Expert Lecture by Cooperate members on career guidance & counselling
“Bridge the gap between aspiring graduates and opportunities.”
“To impart additional training to act as link between institute and industry for facilitating placement activities.”
1. To provide career related support to the students.
2. To emphasis on training the students on various employability skills and provide placement in various industries/organizations by organizing campus drives in and outside the institute.
3. To give feedback to the departments about industry/society needs.
4. To get accredited by various industries /organizations.
|1||Dr. P. P. Adkar||Principal||Chairman|
|2||Ms. K. L. Bhosale||Lecturer||Faculty Representative|
|3||Ms. A. M. Patil||Lecturer||Faculty Representative|
|4||Ms. R. R. Sarode||Lecturer||T&P Officer|
|5||Ms. Snehal Kad||Student||S. Y. Representative|
|6||Mr. Shivam Swami||Student||S. Y. Representative|
1. To organize campus interviews and Summer Training Internship Students.
2. Providing E-learning skills on regular basis just like Youth4work skills, Intern shalla, Zensar internship, encryption internship, Barclays connect with work
3. Soft Skills programs that give students an edge when they appear in the interview process of any company.
4. Industrial Visits and Experts lectures.
5. The physical facilities available are interview rooms, conference room etc.